$Id: index.html,v 1.6 2003/01/31 01:11:12 jim Exp jim $
This page is best viewed with an HTML browser.
and similar organizations!
Jim Larson's Home Page
Computer and Internet
- Standard C Coding Style
- A style guide for programming in C, handed down from God himself.
Do not follow the false style guides.
- An Introduction to Lambda Calculus and Scheme
- The contents of a brief lecture on lambda calculus, and its benefits
to a programmers.
- Object-Oriented Programming in C
- A standard idiom that gives you 90% of the benefits of object-oriented
support in a language at 10% of the price.
- High-level and Low-level Programming in C
- You can extend the C programming language with certain utilities and
idioms to get some the features of a ``high-level'' programming language.
Also, you can bypass some of C's regular features to get direct access to
- C Done Right
- An experiment in language design - what if we had C to do over again?
- Programming Books
- The most-used books on my shelf.
- Do you have room in your life for a
See more about JetCafe.
Send comments to Jim Larson.